Friday, June 18, 2010

6/17/10 Weigh-in

It's that time again... not too shabby, all things considered, I still did relatively well... I thinkthe biggest thing is that I don't cheat on my food. I did drink a little, which is HORRIBLE, but as long as you can live with the drinking reflected in your scale... meh.
So, I have a loss of 2 pounds. Not too shabby! I now have 106 until goal, and only 26 more until I've lost 200 pounds! I am just thrilled to have less than 100 pounds to lose... just 6 more pounds and I am there... in the "home stretch."
I'm doing double Bootcamps, starting this week. I'm going Thursdays and Sundays now, and I think I really like it. Ultimately, I would like to go to Bootcamp everyday, and have that count as my work-outs. If I committ to daily Bootcamp, I don't have to stress off of not making it to the gym. I am all about simplifying this process as much as possible. I am no where near ready for Daily Bootcamp, though my body is not as sore as it usually is the morning after Bootcamp, which can only mean I am getting stronger.
I also have 5 free sessions with a Personal Trainer. I think it's time to give her a call and activate those lessons, which used to scare the shit out of me. Here's to courage, here's to progress. Loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment